Monday, February 23, 2015

Tears



Tears

Salted water from her eyes
Tears of joy is what she cries
These tears washing out pain so we can begin
That she will never feel pain again.

Words of love spoken by me
She turns her head so I cannot see
She still fears how I may feel
If I find out her heart I steal.

Water falling from the summer skies
Washing away all past pain and lies
Know that my heart is true
Those things of past I cannot do to you.

You’re so precious a new spring flower
Love growing each new spawned hour
Feelings running like oceans deep
Please don’t fear when you weep.

I know it now the walls are down
We’ve both lost them with smiles not frown
Your tears tonight fell upon my face
With love feelings not disgrace.

You let me feel the real you
The clouds are gone the suns come through
Beautiful lady your eyes so brown
Let the tears out or your likely to drown.

Love is like the flowers bloom
Some come early some come soon
But unlike the flower that soon to die
This we have will soar will fly.

Never fear don’t make them stay dry
I will never criticize
Tears of love are never wrong
Like words of newly written song.

Tears like tonight of joy for me
Are the ones that I hope I only see
1993

No comments:

Post a Comment