Sunday, April 30, 2017

Phone Call


Phone Call

J.M.Blondin

4/29/2017

 (Click and a ring. Click)

Hello this is Jane. I’m sorry that I missed your call and I will return it as soon as I can. Thank you for calling and sharing a few moments of your life with me.
Click.
 Please leave your message after the beep.
 
Jane, Janie this is Julian. I just wanted to tell you have incredibly happy I am to know you. To tell you just how much you have made my life better this past year and to tell you just how much I love you.
A year ago I thought my life was over. I was sure that I would never have a reason to smile ever again. Then I latterly bumped into you and from that moment on the sun started shining again, birds sang and color came back into my life.
I want so badly to insure that you never ever wonder just how much love you have put in my life, to know that everything I even think of you my soul smiles.
Thank you. Thank you for rescuing me, thank you for saving me and thank you for loving this broken man. Thank you for being the glue that allowed me to put myself together and for helping me become someone that you could love and hold and .. Well love.
I wish that you could have answered the phone this time, I so wish that I could have told you this and I could have heard the smile in your voice. I am telling you this now. Leaving this message because I have to know that you know so that I can proceed with what I have to do.
I love you and I will miss you always. I am so sorry that I died a few minutes ago before I could tell you in person. Please don’t forget me.

Click

 

J.M.Blondin

4/29/2017

 

1 comment:

  1. Such a sad story. I wonder how many people imagine getting such a phone call.

    ReplyDelete