Friday, April 24, 2015

Water



Water

Water is pounding straight down on my head and running down my face. It is dripping off my eyelashes almost in slow motion. It drips from my nose and runs down my chin. I can feel it rivering down my back between my shoulder blades, down the crack of my ass and running off. It races down my chest as well, down my stomach and beyond.

She is standing before me with water running down her face as well; her hair is wet and plastered down with the water. The drips from her eyelids as she looks at me seemly in slow motion, like mine. As she blinks the water is thrown off her lashes only to be flooded again in the next instant. Her eyes are a stunning green and are incredibly intense. I can smell her skin and her need, I am standing tall just looking at her, my need, and my desire is self-evident.

Water runs over her cheeks and drips from her chin, it runs down flowing like quicksilver between her small breasts then continues to flow downward. I glance down following the water, I can see it running down her stomach, and some of it comes to rest in the small amount of trimmed pubic hair as little round droplets that reflect a rainbow of light.

Her skin glows from the warm water and need, glistening with the moisture. Looking back up I am drawn to her face. In this moment she is the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen. There is a small upward curve to her lips, a slight smile. Her smooth biceps are cradling her breast, her hands are in front of her cupped catching, and holding a small amount of water, some of it is leaking between her loosely locked fingers.

She slowly looks down my body then back up again her smile and her eyes are saying yes. Opening my arms wide I step towards her to pull her wet skin into my embrace. As my arms encircle her my fingers hit the wall shocking me back to reality as my arms close on wet air. With a sigh and a grunt of frustration, I turn and shut off the shower.

4/22/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment